Scored some land!

Wookie

I was on my way back from looking at a house this afternoon and, on the off chance, pulled into a farm that I have previously seen, but not met the owner. Got to the yard and saw the owner (really nice chap) and told him I was about to be a bit cheeky and ask if I could shoot rabbits and pigeons on his land.

I was stunned, but he said yes! So, I've got to get my insurance up to date and then head back over to him at some point and get a map and the written permission, but I'm really really chuffed. My first real permission. The GF still can't believe it!

Wookie

I was on my way back from looking at a house this afternoon and, on the off chance, pulled into a farm that I have previously seen, but not met the owner. Got to the yard and saw the owner (really nice chap) and told him I was about to be a bit cheeky and ask if I could shoot rabbits and pigeons on his land.

I was stunned, but he said yes! So, I've got to get my insurance up to date and then head back over to him at some point and get a map and the written permission, but I'm really really chuffed. My first real permission. The GF still can't believe it!

Wookie

Best get the details back to him as soon as just in case someone else decides to give him a visit. :good: