Sightron S111 6-24X50 MOA and MOA 2 Reticle

jam1e

As above, I have a Sightron S111 6-24X50 MOA/MOA. Retcle is MOA2. 30mm tube. SFP. Comes with original items including sunshade, scope caps, paperwork and box.

It's a great scope, with very good unmarked glass. It's sat all it's life in Opiti-locks with the plastic inserts, so the tube has no mount marks at all.

Selling to fund another project... It has a small scratch on the objective area due to a snag on a fence i was getting through, but this is minor. 

Due to use it has some minor rub marks on the turrets. (To be expected) 

I'll try and upload some pictures now, if it doesn't work out i'll try later, or i can email the pictures to any interested parties if you pm me your email.

I'm looking for £600, but open to realistic offers. In the interest of honesty the sightron lens covers are not as tight as i'd like them on the scope, so i used some cheap after market ones that i'm happy to let go with the originals as well.

Just to clarify on X6 mag it will focus down enough to shoot the target at 10 yards.  

The scope will be posted Special Delivery, fully insured and signed for.

Just to add, i'll also be selling a Leupold VX-L 4.5-14X56 Varmint Reticle and a Marlin 883 .22WMR when i get chance to list them.

Cheers

Chaz

All items will be, or are listed elsewhere

scratch on S111.jpg

S11 END OF BOX USE.jpg

S111 TURRET SHOT.jpg

S111 serial number pic.jpg

Edited by jam1e