Cleaning Kit, Rifle Hardcases and Monopod

Puggers

Hi,

I'm moving on some unwanted items for a friend as follows -

Remmington Sportsman gun cleaning kit - 27 items, boxed and completely unused. These retail at around £30 on certain auction sites but I'm looking for £20 including postage.

There are also two gun hardcases - one made by Plano Gunguard and the other Doskisport although both look and feel very similar in terms of structure and strength. They measure 48" long, 10" wide and 1.5" deep on each side (3" deep in total). They have been used and so show some minor (and I really do mean minor) scuffs but these are barely noticeable. The internal foam packaging though is in good condition and undamaged.

I'm looking for £15 each although these will need to be collected from near Doncaster or as I travel a fair bit with work, we maybe able to meet up somewhere, but please check with me first.

Finally a Cullmann monopod with fully movable head. The cushioned packing on the quick release head has been removed but can easily be replaced if the buyer wants. It has three built in legs which screw into the bottom and provide a nice sturdy base for camera or small/light spotting scope, which it was used for or clamped to a bench. The monopod has three sections - when fully opened it measures 46" high, with two sections open, 34" high and when fully closed it's 21". I'm looking for £20 including postage.

Thanks 

IMG_1120.JPG

IMG_1119.JPG

IMG_1121.JPG

IMG_1128.JPG

IMG_1129.JPG

IMG_1122.JPG

IMG_1124.JPG

IMG_1125.JPG

IMG_1127.JPG