Full pigeon decoying kit

DVS4KA

Packed in pigeon shooting and have a full set up for sale,half shell decoys,spring steel bouncy sticks,tele hide poles,2 hide nets,kit bag,12 g cleaning kit+new bore snake,adj comb raising kit+shimmable stock extender,extendable bouncer pole,full body magnet decoys x2,several good books and plenty of dvds,about 90 clear pigeon cartridges and about 30 3 inch+2 3/4 inch steel shot shells for fowl,snap caps,gun cabinet etc. Everything you need except the gun and pigeons! I just want them gone so £70!! Collection only from Canterbury,Kent 

3 minutes ago, DVS4KA said:

Yeh i wish i found this advert when i started out! Looks like they are sold

Same old story , always to far , even though I have got all the gear I need , I would have had it all at your asking price, always handy to have spare nets ect.

GOOD LUCK with the sale .

On ‎12‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 19:48, P90DLY said:

Damn, damn, blast and damn!!! would have been an amazing starter kit for me!! eyes peeled ready for next bargain!! :good: 

Another ideal starting kit have just been put on today , Be quick and it might be yours:good:

18 hours ago, marsh man said:

Another ideal starting kit have just been put on today , Be quick and it might be yours:good:

Thanks for the heads up marsh man, unfortunately only logged on this morning and seen it.............. thats another 2 set up missed !!!!:unhappy:

Have decided to give up work so i can spend more time on the forum ready for the next kit that becomes available  :lol: