Another DT11 , just couldn’t resist .

Guest stevo

Guest stevo

I know what to say addiction, go talk to a trick cyclist to get cured. 

Nice one Stevo, at least all your chokes and bits are interchangeable and should one break you can continue your shooting with the other gun.

Are you setting them up to shoot same poi or keeping with the 60-40 sporting patterns ?

Guest stevo
34 minutes ago, figgy said:

I know what to say addiction, go talk to a trick cyclist to get cured. 

Nice one Stevo, at least all your chokes and bits are interchangeable and should one break you can continue your shooting with the other gun.

Are you setting them up to shoot same poi or keeping with the 60-40 sporting patterns ?

Kirk , this is going to be kept 100% as it should be , I want to do/try some more on the sporting side of things . I have two cracking grounds writhing 30 mins from me ( grimsthorpe and Orston ) plus a handful of small shoots , between the lot of them all covering pretty much every part of the sporting side from sportrap to fitasc , on the trap side I have 4 grounds , the closest being 112 mile round trip ? and only a couple do regular ABT 

im starting to feel like I’m missing out on some good shooting . 

If I feel like I’m getting on better with this one , I will no doubt get shot of the other one and do everything with this . 

Edited by stevo

Look forward to seeing how you get on with the sporting circuit, FITAC would be right up your street, gun out of shoulder. More akin to shooting live game than standard sporting, some of the best sporting targets and combinations too.

Guest stevo

I have been playing about with a little bit of sporting now and then and had some real good laughs , I’m also going to have a bash at the bennelli / beretta sp auto thing , if I can get time out . Now that does look like fun !

Guest stevo
36 minutes ago, jasper682 said:

Nice. I have a sporter myself . Getting on super well with it

Best topline gun out there. 

Really having trouble resisting a DT11L at my local RFD at the mo. 

Stop it , it’s  NOT going to shoot any better just cos there’s some doodles on the side of it, and you know it ??

Edited by stevo