Lincolnshire police and medical records

Guest stevo

16 minutes ago, Madness said:

Just renewed mine with Lincs Police, both shotgun and firearms. Cost me £30 for the Doctors, and with the new online application system eventually negotiated I had my visit 3 weeks after my application went in, the Docs sent me a letter requesting payment 2 days before to which I went straight in and paid and my new certificates were delivered a week after my visit..........in all exactly 4 weeks from date of application and 2 months before my old certificates expire.

Well done to Lincs Firearms licensing dept for sorting their problems out and getting back on track

Out of interest, and not that you have to tell us of course, but do you have anything in your medical history ( nor do I want to know what it is ) of which you need to inform licensing? 

15 hours ago, Scully said:

Out of interest, and not that you have to tell us of course, but do you have anything in your medical history ( nor do I want to know what it is ) of which you need to inform licensing? 

No, should be a straight forward renewal. Forgot to mention that my HGV medical report costs me (well my boss actually pays it) alot more than the £30 they asked for to renew my fac/sgc and that's every 5 years too