TAKING THE EJECTOR SPRING OUT OF A BSA SINGLE 12g

oldypigeonpopper

hello, as above , i have an 1980s BSA  single made in Italy and want to use as a non ejector with a 410 adapter, is this an easy fix, cannot find a diagram, i presume spring is in fore end just need a good fitting screw driver. any help appreciated, last single 12 was a cooey and think a non ejector when i used as mentioned. cheers 

My Harrington and Richardson Topper 12 gauge works great ( and patterns well with the full choke barrel) , with my Webley .410 adapter..as a non ejector. My memory is with an Italian single similar to yours, we removed a side plate to get access, and fitted a weaker ( Biro ?) spring..worked fine, took half hour to suss and sort..use the right tools to not damage retaining screw !!! Have fun !

24 minutes ago, Gunman said:

If its the gun I'm thinking of then all the ejector work is in the lump .

hello, your right gunman, just need strip down and remove spring, cheers

14 hours ago, fronty61 said:

My Harrington and Richardson Topper 12 gauge works great ( and patterns well with the full choke barrel) , with my Webley .410 adapter..as a non ejector. My memory is with an Italian single similar to yours, we removed a side plate to get access, and fitted a weaker ( Biro ?) spring..worked fine, took half hour to suss and sort..use the right tools to not damage retaining screw !!! Have fun !

hello, thanks for info, cheers