just my luck

hodge911

how comes I can find real bargains for other people but not when I,m after one .........

my mates xtrail gave up the ghost a couple of weeks back (main fuel pump went down) so we have been looking for him a new vehicle .

looked at a vitara last week which was completely miss advertised ............ but that's another story .............

then Thursday we got the bargain of the century for him

we got him from a private seller a 2008 Honda crv 2.2 diesel which is the top of the range car with every extra going heated leather seats twin panoramic roof ect ect  . 94k miles full service history 2 owns from new 3 weeks ago it had full set of tyres and a bosch battery at a cost of £450 drives like new (I,m gutted and jelous as hell) and now the  crunch we got it off the guy for £1850 ................................. yes that's right a 2008 crv 2.2d top speck for £1850

have a look around these are going from £3k up to £6k

I can never find things like this when I,m looking for myself 

yeah I love my xtrail even tho its in the garage at the moment waiting for them to replace the full timing chain kit

it may well be up for grabs when finished as I need an automatic due to left leg starting to play up 6 yrs after spinal fusion operation

it had a new Lockheed clutch kit and dual-mass flywheel last year along with a recon gearbox that has not done 2000 miles yet its had anything it needed while ive owned it and will be sad to see it go