Sign in to follow this  
crazycooker

Molly and myself “the journey continues”

Got a last minute request to help beat n pick up on pixhall farm yesterday . The teams were split into two groups after the first walked up part no shots fired . So Molly thought if you ain’t shooting em I’ll go catch em myself beaters 1 guns 0 . She flushed the cover crop really well and she picked some awesome birds from the 3-4 ft mustard hard work finding them but she did . We have been invited back to so must be doing something right. Ended up with 105 in the bag . 

End of day she was pooped 

561699DB-5BDB-4992-B7DF-E351AEB5D867.jpeg

Well done Molly! Sounds a good day, good dogs definitely put more birds in the bag of course flushing them in the right direction, but also from sweeping esp when guns are vague on birds shot and location of them.

Thnx we started this journey 18 months ago when I rehomed her from on here . I drove from Kent to Durham through the night and still in regular contact with her first family 

Well done. She certainly has gone to a good home and will have a great life.

Keep up with the story and the photos. It would be good to see some of her in the field.

OB