Permission south wales and surrounding

Ozz

Hi to all. i moved house  and have been living in cardiff for the last 8 years and for 8 years i've been driving back to the midlands(110 mile) to my permissions where i've been shooting  rabbit, pigeon, magpies, rats, squirrel, crow ect for almost 25years now . anyway im all insured and have refrences and have built up a good frienship with the landowners where i shoot  (who have even got me on other land from time to time) to help out ect .

anyway Im happy with my shoots up the road (and the pheasant,duck and bunnies i eat from there ) and will always go shooting there when visiting the family .but with my own young family now i dont have as much time for the traveling like i used to so  i m looking for somewhere local to cardiff to shoot something other than clays .

i have shotgun and fac air rifle and the usual sub 12 air rifle and just want to offer my services for ferral pigeon or bunnys, magpies, farm pests ect .

I know there must be 100 chaps or more on the hunt for permission and opportunities but thought i'd give asking a go

As my old lady says 'don't ask, don't get'