Miroku MK70 front sight

daddypigsaw

I'd like to replace the front bead on my Miroku MK70 sporter. I've got the Browning HIVIZ comp sight to replace it to try to counteract eye counter-dominance. Anyone know if it's soldered or screwed to the rib?

I am nearly positive then are on a small metal collared taper that it tapped in with a hammer

Why have you changed the bead out of interest, I find the bead on my MK38 fine.

It's a deperate attempt to conteract cross-eye dominance. I shoot right-handed but am 100% left eye dominant. I have been reasonably successful closing my left eye just before pulling the trigger. I thought it would be useful to try both open, however it's not as easy it it seems. It's a reflex action that I close one eye. I still see two sights with both open, although it's not as bad as with the bead. I think I will try to persist and retrain my brain to keep both eyes open and see how it goes.

I shoot right-handed but am 100% left eye dominant.

So your blind in your right eye!?! :good::) Seriously though I know what you mean, I am left eye dominant and right handed :good: ...keeping one eye shut works for me, so I figured why break it? :D Hope it works for you. :look: