GIVING UP SHOOTING

Frank

My cert is up for renewel, at the end of this month, next tuesday. I will still be posting folks, no worry about that. :rolleyes: It will just be with my freinds rifles ill be using whilst out with them. ;)

Thanks once more :good:

Frank.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MJ, you are a mind reader, as all the hassel, is making me loose interest :lol:

It was NOT, an easy decision and as said, i thought long and hard about it. :good:

If your sure its what you really want to do mate then I have the utmost respect for your descision ;)

after all, you've said you'll still be posting and your pups look like they're in fine form and will do you proud :rolleyes:

Frank, at the risk of carrying on a repetative theme - Its my honest opinion that if you give up your guns, you will regret it later. I dont burn powder just yet (but plan to in the future), but I have learnt from reading your posts whilst using this forum.

If you wanted to give it up because you had lost interest in the sport or something then fair enough, but please dont allow someone else to force life decisions on you like that.

If you still enjoy your shooting then please go pick your guns up from the shop and then stick to them.

You obviously have lots of support on here when you need it and if you ever need a biro to fill in any stupid paperwork i'll send you a box of them :rolleyes:

Jim

John,

Mr Heston never did anything in bad taste.

RGD

Guest rabgoat
but it was acctually the wife who talked me into keeping the guns,(she can't stand me in the house) :good:

Does your wife happen to have a good looking sister by any chance Rab? :rolleyes:

she acctually does john she lives very close to us all on her own,i got the best one though, ;)

Frank

I went through something similar with my renewal last year ............Is all this hassle worth it :rolleyes:

YOU BET IT IS !

Must be something really serious to make you want to sell up mate but a decision you've made after some thought so I hope you get the true value of your gear and good luck with the ferrets and dog's :good:

Frank,I've just caught up with this post and I've had to read it twice to let it sink in.

If the red tape has forced you into making this decision, something should be done about it, it's a DISGRACE!! :lol: :lol:

However it's your decision and I respect that.

I've really enjoyed your posts and I know plenty of people would have learnt alot from them, I look forward to more of the same.