Snap Caps???

stevethevanman

myoppinion is that there is some logic behind snap caps as some engineer -gunsmith has at sometime designed theese for a purpose.i know that when purchasing a greener shotgun kit snap caps come within it i therefore deem some logic behind them.(but my oppinion is mine).

hi steve all the use a snap is good for is taking the pressure of vee springs in such guns as perazzis or kemens.

i tend to disagree there too, both guns you mention have a removable trigger set, let them with it out or leave it alone altogether, some jackass is selling these things to mugs all over the place, why not use a couple of emptys :lol: take down the gun and release the hammers therefore not harming the ejectors the list goes on.

as Cat said, useless pc's of comercial junk, sold as a side line for mugs to buy, clean the gun and put it away, dont worry about it, the gun will out last most of us anyway.

Martin

on a side note i do have a 3 sets from browning in a glorious polished brass and alluminium finish suplied with wrench and box, circa 2002 through 2004, pictures on request, to oly and all here who use them, opening bids of $10.00 in inc's of $10.00 please, i'll drop them off when i come home in september.

their currently used as paperweights and justfiably so.

I don't know of any experienced shooter that uses them.

Cat.

I do

Oly.

:lol:

Well Oly,

With the greatest of respect, at the tender age of 27, you don't have half the experience I've had shooting shotguns, when you've represented your Country at this game, please come back and tell us what it's all about, until then, take a tip from me and my mates, none of whom bother with silly snap caps.

Cat.