Yorkshire

Malc

What are we talking about here? cartridges, milk, those sexy stocking thingies that hold themselves up on their own... sorry I'm rambling again. They are the wife's! Honest  :(  :(  :(

It's all relative. I remember when a Mars bar was 2.5p and you could get eight fruit salad or black jack chews for a penny...I'm rambling again aint I?  :(  :(

Thermal manly/butch "long johns" are most acceptable wear in severe climatic conditions. :(

However, it is my experience, that all these poofy types that confess to wearing womens underwear to "keep out the cold" , are nothing but deviant,sexual sickos of the worst kind.

I also believe that some of them wear these garments ALL YEAR ROUND.   :0  :0  :0    

THEY SHOULD BE "NAMED AND SHAMED". :(  :(

Oh Cranfield you are a devil-That last post was a bit strong LISP LISP

Have you noticed that all these poofy types as you call them have developed lisps in the past few years

Anyway I dont care what you say if you aint got no long johns womens tights are better than nowt -and they smell nice too lisp lisp :love:  :love:  :love:

Have you ever thought how many of these people you see each day on the TV we are being brainwashed and overrun by them

It drives me nuts and  I always turn the telly off rather than watch them which in turn causes an argument with the wife. so then she tells me to go to the pub so she can turn the telly back on :(

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone! I've dropped some money somewhere today and it's lost. It's either in an urban area or in the countryside. It's definately somewhere in UK or europe. There are coins of any size as well as mixed loose notes.

So, if you find any money over the next few months.....or years, then it's mine and I would be most grateful if you would return it to me.

:(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(

I think we had better have a collection for Malc as he seems desperate

Ill collect all the plastic sacks that keep coming through my door for charities and put Malcs name and address on them

I usually put the grass cuttings in them but I suppose I can afford to buy some black bags as this seems to be for a good cause :(