Meth Storm

PPP

7 minutes ago, Hamster said:

First off I didn't say "you" are all racists, I did my best to expose the fact that if the first thing that comes into your mind when debating such a diverse and difficult problem such as drugs is to mention blacks and whites and race then yeah, maybe your default radar is a little bit off kilter. 

Thats not what was said or implied at all.
He said that in a given area if there are a large denomination of a certain race dealing drugs, law enforcement has its hands tied when it comes to dealing with it , due to racial discrimination  considerations.
We have exactly the same problem in this country, certain races can not be seen to be 'victimised' so kid gloves are put on when they break the law.
Or are you teling me this is not the case ?

Even if drugs were more "black" in one area than the other it still doesn't prove a thing because unless you're brave enough and prepared to go to the root cause of problems your simplistic colour differentiations are just that.

Youve just said it !
'Even if ' why doesnt it prove a thing ?
And no , we are not 'brave enough' because thats discrimination in itself !
So whats the root cause ? Poverty , racism , white privilege ?

Wars are largely a white "problem", don't hear or read of threads going ballistic on that one 😶 THAT"S what I'm saying. I've had warnings as well as comments removed when mentioning parallels in our world to draw attention to deeply held cynical hypocrisies and double standards, THAT too is the product of the off kilter world we live in. 

What were you saying about colour not making a difference 😂 so wars are the abode of the 'whites' ?

If it pleases anyone to think blacks are the cause and problem of drugs, then be my guest, the problem will remain unsolved and our kids will be having the same pointless conversation in a few decades. 

Nobody said that, but if you want to believe that there isnt a racial  disproportionatilty in drug dealers then you are indeed living in cloud cuckoo land.

This rule has been in place for 5 years now but a handful of people are repeatedly causing threads to be locked by derailing them in the same way.  This will be taken into account should it happen again.