A Question - FAC Application

Mungler

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't advise you on the legal side of things Mung. But comparing shooting a fox with a rimfire and centrefire. Once you nail him with a .223 the rimmy will stay in the cabinet. Good luck with your application, I sincerely hope you get what you go looking for!

The difference was explained to me as comparing the .22 as hitting the fox with a hammer and the .223 as hitting it with a sledgehammer its about right imo.

:good: D2D

i put down for fac air , .22rf, .17rf and .223 centerfire. got the lot with no probs. When i applied i wasn't bothered about the centre fire but was told that i would in no way be granted to shoot fox with a rf, so i Just told the Flo that i needed to cull foxes and put down for a .223. But be warned the power and range is truly frightening when you start to see what they are exactly capable of :good: but boy are they funlol: Its strange really as the gov is setting the guidelines so in doing so are having to grant more center fires :yes: (fine by me B) ) Just make sure you put down for mods aswell :oops:

When i apply i am going for .22lr rf semi-auto because its the only caliber ,that you have the luxury of not working the bolt.

you can get .17mk2 in semi auto as far as i,m aware. :good:

Nope. Anything other than .22RF in semi is a section 5 firearm. That does mean that you can get a .22WSM in semi though.