Is it worth keeping lead ammo cases for non toxic reloading?

Following last nights FSB, Im going to keep my 243 as it appear that there are credible non toxic option for deer (for when the time comes).

I usually use Sako Powerhead and keep the used brass as i thought i may reload. At £25 per box and with the amount i shoot its not worth the aggro but at £50 par box Barnes TTSK Copper its worth considering.

I'll carry on with lead until current suplies are exhausted (so probably 12 month or so) my question is whether these cases would be suitable for non tox (due to speed and therefore pressure difference) or should the continue to b passed to a friend who reloads

Thanks

I have almost gone completly to Barnes TTSX   TSX for all my calibres. I still have a few lead based bullets which I will use up eventually.  Yes, absolutely no difference in myexperience and I think you will find the Barnes TTSX in particular is an excellent deer.boar bullet in the correct size of course.  I have used them from 257 through to 375 with excellent results.

I use the Barnes TSX in my 22 BR and the foxes absolutely hate them and also excellent on roe and munties.

Edited by Walker570