how to kill crows

relod rhys

aim at them and pull the trigger maybe!

:lol::lol::lol:

you need to be very well hidden to decoy crows, try buying a plastic owl decoy stick it out in the field or on a wall and shoot away, the other one is shoot a few rabbits and plonk them out in the field with a couple of crows deeks around them :thumbs:

Crows are very crafty, how to shoot them depends on what you are using to shoot them. If you are using an airgun then you could sneak up to where their nest is and wait for them to land and shoot them. Although you would have to get there before it is light so they do not know you are there. Also if you have a field you could feed them and encourage them to land on this field then over time place the food closer to the area where you are and get them with a shotgun, you can also use a selection of decoys to attract them into you. You could put some crow decoys out with a broken egg at their feet (this works sometimes) you could also buy and owl decoy. What is supposed to happen with an owl decoy is that the crows come in and mob the decoy and you shoot them while they are mobbing it. Hope that is some help, all these methods work for rooks as well

Crowstopper

• 2 weeks later...

I tried the sitting under the nesty option, and the old girl flew off as soon as i arrived, she came in in about 10minutes later but saw me as soon as i moved the gun about 1/2 an inch, their eyes are bloody sharp and they wont miss a thing.

i then had to wait another 3 1/2 hours for her to to come in again, but this time i already had my gun up and plastered her.

Apparently spinners/pigeon magnets work really well at bringing crows in, but you need really good cover and to get there early because they soon fly away and if you scare them off they wont come back.

R

:lol: