sxs 410

redtail99

I've got a really nice Belgian Self opener, its possibly a sales sample because the quality is good enough to be Holland and Holland!   Here is the advertisement still online despite my friend buying it and me buying to from him a year later!    I want £450 but it has the potential to be worth a lot more and is a lovely .410!   Skipton!    https://www.emma-rifles.co.uk/product/belgian-side-by-side-top-lever-spring-assisted-opener-410-double-barrel-shotgun/

Just now, redtail99 said:

your teasing me now! lovely looking guns thanks for the post

Sorry!

If it is of any help to you, the bad news is that I have twice turned down in excess of £2,000 for the hammerless Army and Navy. It was probably about right but it was not for sale. I don’t know how that fits in with your idea of a budget for an English h’less .410?

On 23/01/2021 at 17:32, London Best said:

Sorry!

If it is of any help to you, the bad news is that I have twice turned down in excess of £2,000 for the hammerless Army and Navy. It was probably about right but it was not for sale. I don’t know how that fits in with your idea of a budget for an English h’less .410?

Than you for the reply! i didn't realize how the prices vary so much, i have looked at these from £700 / £2000, think i need to do some more resurch so i know what im looking at thanks again Chris