Saturday 14th September - shooting somewhere exotic

Mungler

Okay, LouisValentine (aka Matt) and myself are looking for a Saturday morning on the clays. We are looking for somewhere different and exotic and close to Brentwood, Essex.

We are out of ideas and reckon that we will be either going to Dartford or JJ's in Dartford.

Anyone want to come or got any better ideas that don't include:

Lakenheath, High Lodge or Fyfield.

We were supposed to be gracing Mr. Pott with our company however he has run scared saying that he has run out of Thompson Locals.

Okay, LouisValentine (aka Matt) and myself are looking for a Saturday morning on the clays. We are looking for somewhere different and exotic and close to Brentwood, Essex.

We are out of ideas and reckon that we will be either going to Dartford or JJ's in Dartford.

We were supposed to be gracing Mr. Pott with our company however he has run scared saying that he has run out of Thompson Locals.

and not Braintree.

Preferably an all day'er too !

and not Braintree.

Preferably an all day'er too !

EDIT: echo, echo, echo - Damn that flood control..

Tilbury?

Mungler can't go down Tilbury way before nightfall, the sailors might recognise him in "civvies" :wub:

doubt it, he normally struts his slutty stuff as "Andrea".........they wont know him without the fishnets & stilettos

Pin isnt there a decent shoot near you ?

We promise to lose gracefully :lol:

If you can bear the journey I would highly recommend "North London Sporting Targets"

Skeet, sporting skeet, ISU/OSK, DTL, Compaq, FITASC and promatic layouts there. The promatic is like compaq but 40 birds, nice 62 yd rabbit on and the compaq layout is extremely extremely good.

Good targets and reasonable price as well :lol:

Tilbury is the Essex mecca of culture.

I had experiences that I will never see again, and for I thank you Mung.

S/L,

We'll meet you outside Tilbury shooting club at 10am, wear your leather cap and chaps :lol:

There used to be a small clay shoot near Tilbury fort on saturdays. I used to shoot that and then go see the strippers in the Orsett cock pub near basildon.