Introduction

bongodriver

Hello,

I am new, just joined and this is my first post, I have just got my FAC with .22lr and .17hmr and moderators on both, I'm not entirely new to shooting, I used to go with my late father who passed away in june, so I inherit his rifle and I have to decide wether to get an FAC or sell, what can I say I'm a man and I like my toys :stupid:, My father used to have an anschutz semi auto .22, very nice rifle, but not long before he fell ill he bought a .22 winchester lever action, which I never used and it's the one I inherited, I also just bought a CZ 452 American .17 hmr with ASE utra moderator, I still haven't fired a shot from either yet ( waiting for my days off ), anyone have oppinions or views on these Firearms? both are scoped with 3-9 X 40 scopes, one scope is a walther with illuminated reticule which I bought because it was cheap, I'm just hoping it's not going to be a purchase I regret, anyone know these scopes?

Well that's a bit about me.

Craig