Gamebore steel clay loads @ £99/1000

i wouldnt bother with steel unless only shooting at skeet, the steel has less pellet energy and slows down quick. anything past 25 to 30 yards requires twice the lead/forward allowance of lead shot. only bonus is you get more pellets per shell. better off getting a cheap lead shell for the same money.

i wouldnt bother with steel unless only shooting at skeet, the steel has less pellet energy and slows down quick. anything past 25 to 30 yards requires twice the lead/forward allowance of lead shot. only bonus is you get more pellets per shell. better off getting a cheap lead shell for the same money.

steel does the job perfectly weather clays ,pigeons and when the proper loaded steel is applied it shoots well on crows ducks and geese, i reload fast steel for the 12 and 10 bore love the stuff , and i think steel is cheaper than lead,

give steel ago DONT give as much lead as you think

What i dont get is that these shells are steel shot in no7,s for £2.50 for 25-yet when u get heavy steel loads they cost a furtune-i got some bornghi steel shot-36 grams of 4s-£7.00 a box!!!! Why are these so much dearer? shurley it doesnt cost that much more to produce a bigger shot and 12 grams more of powder!

cartridges loaded with steel have a stronger wad than the ones for lead, i use wads Sam1 wads for the 12 and 10 and some caled multi metal wads,

regaurding the cost of steel cartridges the have a look for gamebore mammoths 3" steel they are certanly the Best factory cart i have used for the 12, and @ £4 for 10 shot size 3`s as long as your gun is proofed for steel .