Copper plated bullets

Does anyone have experience with shooting copper plated lead bullets? I.e not copper jacketed but a thin electroplated layer of copper on a lead bullet.

The load data I've seen shows they can be treated as a gas checked hard cast lead bullet, i.e. speeds kept down to prevent leading.

I'm curious to know do they prevent leading and how accurate they are.

An example of them can be found here: https://www.hn-sport.de/en/reloading/round-nose-308-165-gr-hs

I've got some in 6.5 that I have not had a chance to load yet due to lockdown

A mate down South has been using the H&N plated bullets for a while, in .30-cal and other sizes.
He really rates them, esp. for subsonic projects or shorter distance (200m or so) range work
Makes for much cheaper shooting than traditional FMJ or more expensive jacketed bullets.

As to leading, or preventing it - as there is no exposed lead on the exterior, then there is no lead that is in contact with the bore

Lots of load data for them online and at the H&N site
Also a lot of discussion about them on YouTube and other sites

Once I've used up my stock of the H&N I will be casting my own 6.5, then powder coating them.
Ditto for all my military bolt action calibers: for example, I was shooting a .303 yesterday which used a Lee lead bullet & 4.7 grains of shotgun powder.
At 100m it was very accurate and almost zero recoil, though the rearsight had to be kranked up a good few clicks to allow for the different (slower) bullet trajectory

Thanks for your reply. My concern with leading stems from the fact the load data used is the same for a bare lead bullet, so I assume there's a point where the copper plate can be stripped. I can't see any max speed details although I'd be keeping the speed down.

How do you get on with such a low powder charge in a 303 case? I'm used to low charges in a 357 case but the people I know seem to struggle with low full bore charges. I would be looking at the 303 bullets.