Daily stats

ditchman

today we see a continued decrease in cases...dispite a recent blip

ok i can understand that...but the death toll has jumped to 128 i think today..........why dont the media elaborate and tell us what the class/type/age gender/ethernicity of the make up of those deaths are...........are they unjabbed...very old people ....old people with conditions...partially jabbed....are they white ...black...brown...

that would be helpful in understanding these stats...........

anybody know the breakdown ?

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

today we see a continued decrease in cases...dispite a recent blip

ok i can understand that...but the death toll has jumped to 128 i think today..........why dont the media elaborate and tell us what the class/type/age gender/ethernicity of the make up of those deaths are...........are they unjabbed...very old people ....old people with conditions...partially jabbed....are they white ...black...brown...

that would be helpful in understanding these stats...........

anybody know the breakdown ?

Tuesday is always a bad day for the number of deaths because the figures are always low Sat, Sun Mon and Tue is the catch up day. I believe I read somewhere that some parts of the UK do not report the figures at all over the weekend.

In the early part of the pandemic we were told that certain communities and age groups were the worst affected and now a deafening silence as you say.

I wonder if this could be obtained under the Freedom of Information laws. I am sure these stats are on record somewhere as the NHS collect all this sort of thing to the far end of a far*