Rimfire Magic RM22 .22 LR

Rimfire Magic RM22

£1,000

.22 LR Rifle Private Seller
Used - Mint Condition rhondda cynon taff, Rhondda Cynon Taff
Semi-Automatic
Rimfire_magic_rm22_(1) Rimfire_magic_rm22_(4) Rimfire_magic_rm22_(2)

Description

I am VERY reluctantly selling my amazing Rimfire Magic .22lr rifle, based on the Ruger 10/22 this is the best semi auto 22lr that you can buy in the UK, custom built in the UK by Roger Francis this is very accurate, although its had very little use when zeroing in windy conditions I had 5p sized groups at 70 yards! amazed me for a semi auto with a fairly inexperienced rifle shooter.

this gun with extras has cost me around £1700

Collection from CF39 area of South Wales or can RFD at your cost

Rimfire Magic Receiver with BX trigger
Full spec here: https://www.rimfiremagic.co.uk/rimfire-magic/

Volquartsen Carbon Fibre 12.5 inch match barrel
A-TEC Wave moderator
T-Rex ambidextrous Laminate stock
Power Custom Big Head Safety (can be used as left hand or right hand)
Sports Match T078 30mm Weaver 2 piece mounts
MTC Viper 4-16x50 IR Scope
Mounts for IR illuminator with built in level
Harris Swivel Bipod
Ruger BX-10 black magazine x1
Ruger BX-10 clear magazine x4
Ruger BX-25 clear magazine x1
Ruger magazine dust covers x5
BSA gun bag
Around 200 bullets

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member kiffy. Message them here

View the full article

9 minutes ago, theshootist said:

A very nice build! Can I ask what sort of ammunition are you achieving that accuracy with?

Surprisingly winchester subs, if been told the barrel like the. But still bought a few boxes of different ones. Somewhere really bad but it loved the winnies

• 3 months later...
51 minutes ago, Po72 said:

Hi bud i know i am 4 months late but did you sell the Rimfire Magic. Cheers

Hi, no still have it.. half heartedly advertised it as i really didn't want to sell it as  not only is it an amazing little rifle but i know ill never be able to afford one again but for medical reasons i was 99.9% sure my renewal wouldn't be granted. Thankfully, although its not through yet my firearms department do seem to be much MUCH better than i ever thought and it has been recommended for renewal by the firearms officer.

Sorry to hear you might have lost your ticket on medical grounds. Yes it’s a cracking little rifle. I spoke with Roger at RFM last year about him building me one but he said he was struggling for all the parts do to COVID. Not sure if it’s changes now or not. If you did consider selling it I could be interested in it but as you say it would be a hard one to replace. 

45 minutes ago, Po72 said:

Sorry to hear you might have lost your ticket on medical grounds. Yes it’s a cracking little rifle. I spoke with Roger at RFM last year about him building me one but he said he was struggling for all the parts do to COVID. Not sure if it’s changes now or not. If you did consider selling it I could be interested in it but as you say it would be a hard one to replace. 

im amazed hes not retired yet, hes suffered with his health for years. Be a loss when he does eventually stop building them as their cracking guns.

if i had sence i probably would part with it as ive not used it, i had a range day in a local farm to zero then changed the scope and did it again… other than that inly used it in the field twice in a couple of years

He did say he was suffering to be fair and didn’t know how much longer he could carry on. It will be a massive loss if he did pack up.

I know where you are coming from I am the same with a .17 HMRC I have. Only used it a couple of times in the last year but it’s always there if I need it.

If you wanted to sell up just let me know as I would be interested. I would probably make the trip down to you also if possible. I am based in Staffordshire so a bit of a journey but it would be worth it.

• 10 months later...