help with a weekly losers trophy / appareil...

ME

We used to have this splendid medallion at Worsley for anybody who completely blanked a stand. The idea was that if you were unfortunate enough to miss all 4 pairs on a stand, you had to wear it for the rest of the course :/ B) :) :o

This is Tony that I used to shoot with, a worthy recipient of The Worsley Amateurs Trophy :P

dsc00219ud5.jpg

I would have thought coming from Essex was enough shame for you boys without having to advertise the fact. :/ B)

All you Gary boy chavs with your bling and lowered Crapri Ghia's with florescent underlights and mate in the back banging on the side of the car trying to make it sound like you have a top of the range stereo, but you aint coz greek tony nicked it whilst your motor was parked outside a bank, whilst you woz using your sawn off berreta/browing/miroku/blaser (delete as necessary) to earn cash the only way you know how coz your commonlaw skank Chantelle has the painters in and can't walk the streets of Corringham/Billericay/Brentwood/Southend/Romford (delete as appropriate) to earn yer beer/cartridge tokens.

Hard hat on, waiting retort from Essex lager louts :) :o

SS

:/ Or

" Should have bought a blazer"

Then again maybe not. I think a nice fluffy pink skeet vest . They do do them, we saw them at the Essex masters, Pin even tried modelling one or was it FG.22 B) They even do a nice fluffy pink gunslip. Combine that with Dame edna everage glasses and voila. Losers kit completed.

SS

I remember at my very first job there was about 70 of us, We had a **** head of the week award. Each of the respective section heads would nominate some one for some indiscretion that week. The Boss would decide what was the worst nomination. The lucky indavidual would have to wear a hard hat for a week until the next person ws awarded the hat. The Hat in question had a large red dildo araldited to the front of it a little unicorn esque!! Fortunately for me there was always some one worse than me!

Dave

We used to have this splendid medallion at Worsley for anybody who completely blanked a stand. The idea was that if you were unfortunate enough to miss all 4 pairs on a stand, you had to wear it for the rest of the course :/ B) :) :o

This is Tony that I used to shoot with, a worthy recipient of The Worsley Amateurs Trophy :P

dsc00219ud5.jpg

Chard,

That is spot on. The NW and SE boys should have a weekend away of it me thinks.

As Dave says, I don't care what gets picked as I won't be wearing it anytime soon :P

I understand that said leather hat has now been ordered.

M

dsc00219ud5.jpg

Chard,

As Dave says, I don't care what gets picked as I won't be wearing it anytime soon :P

M

The PVC (Leatheresque) biker cap has been ordered. Does anyone know where I can get "Gaylord" embroidered or printed on the front ?

Chard,

M

That sounds like a laaaaaaarf.

That little mob I used to shoot with has split up, one got banned, another couple of them saw their ***** over the ban, one's got back trouble, one's got money trouble, one's got wife trouble, one's got the heavy mob after him and done a runner B) :) :o :P :P :lol: :o

Getting a new posse together though, so we'll have to have a Norf v Saaaaarf shoot-off :P:/