rowing boat wanted

Eddiethegun

OK wise cracks.

The reason that I asked is that I have a small boat located in Cumbria. I used it to go up and down the Kent estuary, but ceased using it when the outer hull cracked. It would still be ok for say going over to an island on a flight pond, but nothing more serious.

webber

OK wise cracks.

The reason that I asked is that I have a small boat located in Cumbria. I used it to go up and down the Kent estuary, but ceased using it when the outer hull cracked. It would still be ok for say going over to an island on a flight pond, but nothing more serious.

webber

Can it be repaired ? I wouldn,t mind repairing it.

Eddie

Plastic hulls are repaired by heating up a knife and running it over the area to weld the split.

Melted plastic can be added and smoothed into the area too. Wheelie bin strips are good for this.

Tools = old kitchen knife and a blow torch.

Very easy to do

This is my small bobber <_<

IMGP0817.jpg

Goldfish see you have an electric motor are they any good ? looking to cross 100 yds of river what do you think ?

Eddie

Perfect, I have a 28lb thrust motor on this little boat and it roars along all day on an 85amp leisure battery.

You will need a sea proofed motor for tidal use.

Goldfish see you have an electric motor are they any good ? looking to cross 100 yds of river what do you think ?

Eddie

Perfect, I have a 28lb thrust motor on this little boat and it roars along all day on an 85amp leisure battery.

You will need a sea proofed motor for tidal use.

Cheers for that I,ll look out for one.

Eddie