Black Labrador (Male) Needs New Home 9 months old

Not2Night

This has been a very hard decision to make, due to health problems, and our older dog wanting to attack our Labrador all the time its very difficult to keep them apart all of the time and we don,t want either of them to hurt, the Lab has never shown any aggression at all to our older dog, The Lab has working pedigree with papers, and had working parents, he is house trained, crate trained, travels well in car, takes to water, and cover, just completed a 6 wk puppy novice gun dog course, must go to good home , for more details pm me if interested  and i will answer any questions you may have and i can whatsapp some pictures, price is negotiable £900

On 12/03/2022 at 14:00, Not2Night said:

This has been a very hard decision to make, due to health problems, and our older dog wanting to attack our Labrador all the time its very difficult to keep them apart all of the time and we don,t want either of them to hurt, the Lab has never shown any aggression at all to our older dog, The Lab has working pedigree with papers, and had working parents, he is house trained, crate trained, travels well in car, takes to water, and cover, just completed a 6 wk puppy novice gun dog course, must go to good home , for more details pm me if interested  and i will answer any questions you may have and i can whatsapp some pictures, price is negotiable £900

Now sold