Wanted 308/7.62x51 Headspace Gauge Set Buy or Borrow

Downforce

I’m looking to buy or borrow a 308/7.62x51mm headspace gauge set

Ideallyan incremented set of 6-10 but even the Go/No Go version would be okay 

I can’t find any in stock and am actively looking to buy a new/used one now so I can check any potential purchase 

I’m expecting to only need them for a couple of months maximum so if someone is generous enough to loan me a set I’ll happily provide a deposit to the full value so there’s no risk

Thanks

D

Have you tried Hannam’s Reloading? 

Curious why you want one, do you expect the rifle to have problems? I know some 308s can have tight chambers that makes some brands of ammo hard to chamber as the specs allow ammo with a longer headspace than the rifle. I also gather that some problems go away once the rifle is worn in a little, I think due to the stiff firing pin.

1 hour ago, Windswept said:

Curious why you want one

It’s mainly so I know!
As an example - just an example - of knowing 
That information will help understand if I can reload the same cases for more than one rifle with similar characteristics.

For example should I keep two sets of cases and only shoot the ones in the same rifle again (generally) that’s why it would be better to have the full set rather than just the go / no-go type 

1 hour ago, Windswept said:

No I have tried quite a few others 

I’ll have a look 

D

On 13/08/2022 at 08:09, Windswept said:

I have managed to get a No-Go gauge from Hannams - thanks for the tip.

I am still looking for a set of (6-10 ?) incremented gauges though if anyone has something they dont use