A6 Westhoughton.

Westley

It would be nice. Used to nip up mid week, as it's only 15 mins away. 

I have happy memories of the ground. in 2003, I had just come out of hospital and still walking on crutches. A couple of friends held me upright so I could buy a Browning XT at Bamfords. We then went to the A6 and I straighted a round of DTL, whilst being held up.

Just Googled the A6 - this came up. A6 Clay Target Centre - Club Details from Gungle ( www.gungle.uk )

When you click the website, it takes you to Manchester Clay Target Club in Worsley.

Edited by Gordon R

I had tried with my very limited knowledge of electronic wizardry,  I think it must be an old 'repeat' advert.

Thanks Gordon, an 86 years old friend shot last week, he is on crutches after breaking his hip. Makes a mockery of some of these footballing kids   🤣

Edited by Westley

9 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

Checked with a friend who lives nearby. He is making enquiries with local farmers.

Thank you for that Gordon, who knows, we could be sipping tea together in the clubhouse, in the not too distant future then  !    😉

Just now, Westley said:

Thank you for that Gordon, who knows, we could be sipping tea together in the clubhouse, in the not too distant future then  !    😉

In that case er.......cancel the last  !    😔

Just as I was going to drag the old Franchi Barrage out of the back of the cabinet and remove the cobwebs too.

I used one that a friend owns and straighted the DTL at NWSS Sealand with it. I was going to buy it as I no longer had a trap gun. Then I saw 1 in Bamfords, it had bits of wood missing off the forend corners, but was generally sound. I paid under £200 for it, took it to Sealand and repeated my score. Its in the back of the cupboard,  just in case I do an 'all rounder' some time. When you shoot a Miroku, you are used to lousy triggers.   😄

Edited by Westley