Opinions required please.

harrycatcat1

50 minutes ago, JKD said:

That'll take about 4 months,,,, it'll be warmer by then 🤔😁😂

🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍👍

Meant to say I went out this morning looking for squirrels and shot one virtually within 5 minutes of going into the wood. A bit further up one was calling but I'd forgotten to take my call. I will certainly take it next time as the call sounded just like the squirrel. 

2 minutes ago, harrycatcat1 said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍👍

Meant to say I went out this morning looking for squirrels and shot one virtually within 5 minutes of going into the wood. A bit further up one was calling but I'd forgotten to take my call. I will certainly take it next time as the call sounded just like the squirrel. 

You can't get through life without a GSOH eh ? 🤭😂🤣

Remember to take the caller with you next time and listen and watch their body language/posture etc,,,, it's fascinating and you'll learn how to call them in/reply to them and,,,,,,,,, shoot the boogers !!! 🤓😁😉

17 hours ago, JKD said:

You can't get through life without a GSOH eh ? 🤭😂🤣

Remember to take the caller with you next time and listen and watch their body language/posture etc,,,, it's fascinating and you'll learn how to call them in/reply to them and,,,,,,,,, shoot the boogers !!! 🤓😁😉

I used to work at the pit so you ended up with thick skin because of all the pee taking as it was all blokes so yes I like a bit of banter and a laugh 👍👍

I intend to take it next time, if i remember that is 👍👍👍😉😉😉😉🤣🤣🤣🤣

On 13/12/2022 at 19:25, harrycatcat1 said:

How long will it take to charge the battery with the charging jobby that plugs into the laptop? Can anyone tell me please 🙏 

Hello, looking at the cable you can get a plug that goes in a wall socket rather than using a lap top, about 1 hour charging, get some spare batteries about a tenner for 2 from torchy boy . co.uk, even flat tops work👍

25 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, looking at the cable you can get a plug that goes in a wall socket rather than using a lap top, about 1 hour charging, get some spare batteries about a tenner for 2 from torchy boy . co.uk, even flat tops work👍

Yes I've used the plug that charges my phone it's one of them USB port things. I tried it outside earlier and it's very powerful, lighting all the estate up 🤣🤣🤣 👍👍

Edited by harrycatcat1