BSA Buddy Bottles

wymberley

I'm toying with the idea of disposing one of my BSAs - the 177 R-10 -  which might just go to someone who would never use anywhere near the 280 ccs in one sitting. Could anyone kindly tell this relative newbie if it is possible to have the 280 bottle swapped with the 200 cc one on the R-10 SE 22 FAC? 

Edited by wymberley

Not a good day! The question was taken out of my hands and had to be answered sooner rather than later. However, the answer is, 'yes'. The difference in size between the nitrile and the polyurethane versions of the seal didn't help. I did a quick zero to make sure the pellet flew through the chrono' and not into it reflected all  could be good with the SE I fancy regards accuracy. Not so good with the chrono though. With every shot I was shedding c10 - 15 ft/sec and then I noticed that the bolt handle was loose and not rotating the bolt. The starting point was also quite low in spite of using the pellet which did either very well or was best in several reviews. So I hit the M5/A38 for a chat with Crackshot. They swapped the bottles there and then as I have some magpies to sort out while we chatted. The upshot is that there's an FAC regulator now on order and all will be sorted to obtain the best possible consistent energy level consistent with reliable and efficient performance.