Choke Choke YouTube Channel - Aftermarket Choke Testing

Stonepark

If any one has an interest, this is a Russian channel (with not a lot of views but a very dedicated presenter) mainly dedicated to testing after market chokes with lead no 1, 3, 5 at 35m and 50m and some 7.5 and 9 at 15m and 25m ,but also is very interesting technically.

It is in Russian, so you will have to engage substitles and then auto translate to English and the results of the auto translation aren't perfect but you can understand the gist of any conversation, once you understand the translator makes "pattern" appear as the word "battle" for instance.

Edited by Stonepark

Interesting and kind of vwhat i expected if i am honest. it was hard to fathom, the language thing even with translation was faffy.

And as sure as i can be the russians probably were knowledgeable etc. But irational i know i am being, but i am kind of off russians right now, i have even left my Baikal MP153 firmly in the cabinet the whole season. and two Russian motorbikes i have i just left in the container , I know there is no sinse in my reactions to some thing that has nothing to do with my shotgun or the bikes, its Just how i feel.

But you are right its an interesting video / chanel.