Theoben eliminator parts

C00KIE

I’ve got issues with a project Theoben eliminator.

The end of the thread for the filling adapter is ********, the shader valve screws in nice and tight but the remaining threads in the Ali are not man enough to hold the fill adapter in place.

I can’t unscrew the retaining grub screw in the Ali block to remove it in order to turn down another the same.

All I need is the “filler block” at the rear of the ram with a decent thread on.

Failing that, if it’s a whole unit ( can’t remember the last time I took it apart ! ) I need the ram set up.

Been going through the cabinets trying to finally sort out my stuff and remember that’s where I got to last time then just shoved back in for another day !!!!

Anither day just arrived as I was bored after surgery and wanted something to do !

Failing that does anyone know where I can glean any more info from .

Cheers in advance 

Nice one, that’s the kind of diagram that helps, although if you look at part 2025, mine has a slimmer “tube” but the end piece that the valve screws into is what I’m after.

I’m sure it comes off as there’s a grub screw in the bottom of it but it’s seized in there.

cheers

Ian

99.9% sure they are the same mate.

Done a bit more research about part 2025 and the thinner central tube, as on mine, is the revised HE ram.

Exactly the same item just Theoben rebranded it for patent reasons. General opinion is the bigger tube as on the 90’s is better or no different than the HE version.

Thats what I read anyway !!!!