Hotel recommendations Anglesey please πŸ™

harrycatcat1

1 hour ago, harrycatcat1 said:

Can anyone recommend a dog friendly hotel on Anglesey preferably near a beach please or I suppose a holiday cottage for 8 people. Thank you πŸ‘

If you are on Facebook search anglesey accommodation availability there are a lot of holiday lets with availability advertising on there some bargains to be had as well.Β 

If you are after recommendations on places to eat , visit or fish let me know Me & the Mrs & both sides of the family are regulars to anglesey were there in May ourselvesΒ 

Edited by Stephen-H

1 hour ago, Stephen-H said:

If you are on Facebook search anglesey accommodation availability there are a lot of holiday lets with availability advertising on there some bargains to be had as well.Β 

If you are after recommendations on places to eat , visit or fish let me know Me & the Mrs & both sides of the family are regulars to anglesey were there in May ourselvesΒ 

Thank you I will have a look πŸ‘

19 minutes ago, Dave at kelton said:

Cottage look at Churchbay Cottages. A few hundred yards from the beach and a beautiful area!

Thank you I will have a look πŸ‘