32" 20 bore Over and Under

Lewisjd2812

Hi all, 

As it suggests I'm after a 32" 20 bore O/U but weight is the big thing, circa 6lb 12oz for around £500 or less 

Near enough anything is considered so just try me 👍🏼 worst I can say is its not for me

Thanks

Edited by Lewisjd2812
Missed a bit

1 hour ago, Lewisjd2812 said:

Hi all, 

As it suggests I'm after a 32" 20 bore O/U but weight is the big thing, circa 6lb 12oz for around £500 or less 

Near enough anything is considered so just try me 👍🏼 worst I can say is its not for me

Thanks

Why do you feel the need for a 32 inch 20 bore???????

9 hours ago, Weihrauch17 said:

Why do you feel the need for a 32 inch 20 bore???????

Have always shot 12g 30", toying with the idea of changing to 20g but for the speed of my shooting (pigeons, partridge, clays) a 30" in 20g I was finding I was missing infront whereas the 32" was steadier and required that little extra to move so was better for the type I do

8 hours ago, Terry 20b said:

Hi I have a Lincoln premier elite de luxe o/u 32in barrels in first class condition with hard case all chokes it is up for £750 do you have any thing you can trade. Forgot to say it is a 20g. 

Hi Terry, thank you for this, it's a bit too much for me as this is only a secondary gun that would be a test rather than continuous use at this stage. It's a lovely gun I just cannot justify the spend, I've currently got a 28" Cogswell & Harrison Avant Tout that my friend is going to purchase from me which is where the funds for this idea would come from

• 1 month later...