Having a clear-out

So I’m having a bit of a clear out as I need the space. Pictures can be emailed or DM’d to you on request. 

Benelli Supernova S1 £475 

this is a friends gun that has given up shooting. It has an extended mag tube, had the forend shaped for speedy quad loading and the safety has been swapped around for a left handed shooter.  Apparently this is an easy task to swap back. 

Baikal SxS £25 S2

this is is a cracking shotgun for the money. It’s had the barrels cut to just over 24” (to keep it S2 and had the ejectors removed as I intended on using it for CAS but never got in to it, these will come with it for you to refit if desired. Buy it to knock fence posts in if you want, it’s cheaper than a mallet.

Marlin 1894 357 /. 38 £700

this is a JM stamped original with the addition of a 1 piece firing pin and a Picatini rail with a Williams Ace in the hole peep sight. (Original parts will come with the rifle) I love this rifle but I’m just not using it. It also comes with dies and some cases to reload your own rounds.

Vortex HS-T 6-24 SFP on Vortex Rings £450

this is a fantastic scope for the money and has seen hardly any use. I had it on my RPR rifle, again another one I just don’t get chance to use. It comes boxed with everything it came with (except the sticker, that’s on my safe) I’ve used this scope with great success out to 850 metres and don’t doubt it’s ability to reach out further and still be clear. 
If your not aware of Vortex’s unconditional guarantee, where have you been? But their guarantee is second to non and comes with the scope. 

Chinesium scope 6-24 £25 

surpriningly a cracking scope. I had it on a CZ455 for years and couldn’t fault it. Only removed it as I got a deal I couldn’t turn down in a Vortex. Comes with dovetail rings 

More stuff will be added later. 
thanks for looking.