Greg Secker

Doc Holliday

Just wondering if anyone has had any first hand experience of the aforementioned? I see his face cropping up regularly online and have even sat through a couple of his 'webinars'. Actually, that's a lie. I sat through the same one twice! I have no doubt the guy is a class 1 schmoozer of the first order but I am curious if there is any substance to all his bluff & bluster. 

I also have no doubt that he makes his money by exploiting those who are keen to 'get rich quick' using ForEx as the dangling carrot, but honest reviews seem to be rarer than what you may expect to fall out of the rear end of a rocking horse. 

Edited by Doc Holliday
Word left out.

Young lad at work  spent two years knowing the ins & outs of Forex Currency Trading . On the platform, he markets it like a pyramid  every person that signs up he gets a certain amount. You can low , medium , or high risk trade pool it or do your own trades. He earns  big bucks from signing people up