ROLEX DATEJUST

DUNKS

7 hours ago, DUNKS said:

It's a 34 mate.

MODS CAN WE CLOSE THIS ONE OFF PLEASE. I THINK A CERTAIN PERSON WOULD KEEP IT GOING TILL CHRISTMAS TO FEED HIS EGO.    THANKS.

Hi DUNKS, really sorry this has gone awry, but if you ask the mods [PM shaun 4860 who is aware of this] and ask them to tidy up the thread, ie,,, take out all posts other than your sales pitch and interested parties posts. That's if you want to keep trying to sell it on here, of course 😉

16 minutes ago, JKD said:

Hi DUNKS, really sorry this has gone awry, but if you ask the mods [PM shaun 4860 who is aware of this] and ask them to tidy up the thread, ie,,, take out all posts other than your sales pitch and interested parties posts. That's if you want to keep trying to sell it on here, of course 😉

I dont! but thanks for the advice. perhaps best to leave it up as a warning to others😄

I would say, that having an interest in watches myself, all the questions asked are pretty standard in the watch community, authenticity, Provence, tags, papers, box, service receipt, condition, has it been polished, original  sale receipt.

Along with the fact that Rolex is the most faked brand will always make potential purchasers want to be sure. 

I bought my speed master professional moonwatch and my railmaster privately and confirmed all the above.