2x 1/4 choke for Zabala 410

bicykillgaz

16 minutes ago, bicykillgaz said:

Hi,

As the title says I'm looking for a pair of 1/4 chokes for my Zabala Beri-lux 410. Happy to buy them or swap for my 1/2 & full choke.

I'm in Gainsborough, Lincolnshire.

Thanks.

Gary

Tss time is it ?😁

No not yet although I do plan to start loading eventually. I just hate overly choked 410's, I think 1/4 is the best around choke personally.

I've not had the gun long and it was missing the 1/4 choke that should have come with it, I can't find any like for like replacements. I was told Mobil chokes fit but apparently they're not a perfect fit in the 410. Don't really want to spend out having my chokes opened if I can find or originals.

• 3 weeks later...

I've ordered some but they rang to say their extended chokes won't fit a side by side due to the lack of space between the barrels.

They have said if I send them my chokes they will custom make me some flush fitting ones though. I'm sending them Monday as I'm shooting Saturday.

I already have 1/2 and full in it, I wanted a pair of 1/4 though as I used to have an anschutz bolt action that was fixed 1/4 choke and shot great with it, good clean kills as any ranges I'm likely to shoot at. I figured I've still got the option to go 1/2 & 1/4 if I decide I want something tighter.

I guess it depends how they pattern when I get them.