BASC membership comfirmed

cartridge

And nothing now when i do find shooting land the land owner would not be as reluctant to say no,and if i want ,to for expanple pay to go on a wood pigeon shoot i now have a shottie cet and basc insurance ,because most will say no unless u have them two.

cartridge

If you wish to get yourself booted off this forum and possibly get your SGC revoked; carry on the way you are.

You have not been on this forum for long, yet you have managed to rub up several members in the wrong way. You have a lot to learn, including not issuing threats that you are unable to carry out. If you carry out this attitude in your real life, I can guarantee that one day you will meet more than your match, and regret the encounter for a long while.

webber

All i am saying is that if you have nothing proper to say about the topic dont even reply to the post.

Dont make stupid comments because u are asking for trouble.

why you being so violent cant you be civil.

You need to start acting like an adult all this school boy stuff is gonna get you into big trouble. And to think that you got a SGC it scares me.

cartridge

I have no intention of attempting to referee a slanging match between you two. What I will not stand for is you threatening to kick the **** out of another member.

So either coolit, or I shall ensure that your PW career is shorter than you may wish!

By all means play an active and civil role, but do not issue threats or sling insults. Your future is in your hands.

webber

All i am saying is that if you have nothing proper to say about the topic dont even reply to the post.

Dont make stupid comments because u are asking for trouble.

why you being so violent cant you be civil.

You need to start acting like an adult all this school boy stuff is gonna get you into big trouble. And to think that you got a SGC it scares me.

Mate I'm with you, can't understand all the threats. We are all here to talk about and discuss the thing that we enjoy, If violence and threats are your thing I'm off to another forum :yes:

cartridge

I have no intention of attempting to referee a slanging match between you two. What I will not stand for is you threatening to kick the **** out of another member.

So either coolit, or I shall ensure that your PW career is shorter than you may wish!

By all means play an active and civil role, but do not issue threats or sling insults. Your future is in your hands.

webber

And webber that sounds like a threat, saying that you will get my membership a pw removed,and so what i do not actrully need pw ,i have a life.

and i didnt treaten ,i said that he would not say it to my face.And he started the name calling.