Equity Release

Old Boggy

3 hours ago, marsh man said:both of us are over the mid 70s and now my wife is getting less mobile it have been a godsend for her not to keep going up and down the stairs and although I could go up and down I am very glad I don't have to .

In my head I would still find it difficult in not going upstairs to bed ๐Ÿ›๏ธ๐Ÿ›๏ธ๐Ÿคก

41 minutes ago, Bobba said:

In my head I would still find it difficult in not going upstairs to bed ๐Ÿ›๏ธ๐Ÿ›๏ธ๐Ÿคก

I must admit that I found it strange at times going out of one room and then going into another to go to bed , but after a while I never gave it a thought , another thing is as you get older you need to go the toilet more times during the night and our bathroom was downstairs so it meant going down the stairs and then back up again which can at times be 2 or 3 times a night ,ย  now I get up during the night and only have to go a short way on level to go to the toilet .you wait till you reach three score years and 10 , well nearly 16 instead of 10ย :lol:

9 hours ago, marsh man said:

I must admit that I found it strange at times going out of one room and then going into another to go to bed , but after a while I never gave it a thought , another thing is as you get older you need to go the toilet more times during the night and our bathroom was downstairs so it meant going down the stairs and then back up again which can at times be 2 or 3 times a night ,ย  now I get up during the night and only have to go a short way on level to go to the toilet .you wait till you reach three score years and 10 , well nearly 16 instead of 10ย 

Weโ€™re clattering along in time together ๐Ÿ‘ Although, at four score years Iโ€™m slightly ahead ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

41 minutes ago, Bobba said:

Weโ€™re clattering along in time together ๐Ÿ‘ Although, at four score years Iโ€™m slightly ahead ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Well done my man and I hope you have got many years left at going up and down the Apple and Pears as my ole chap used to say , one thing it do keep you fit ( or wear you out )

What took a bit of getting used to , was when I worked on the oil rig supply boats and was on watch before my kip , I then had to go downstairs to get to my bunk with no windows to look out ofย :drinks: