Shooting opportunities

Hi guys 

I’m looking to for  rough shooting and possibly pest control permission/ clubs , I’m based in derby / Erewash area but willing to travel and help out on shoots / beating / helping out ect 

can anyone help out ? 

fully insured with dog / firearms / shotgun and basc member

thanks 

Ryan 

12 hours ago, Ryan ball said:

Thanks for that mate ! 

I’ve contacted a few so fingers crossed ! 

Not sure where you live but if you are in a game shooting area you want to get in touch with the head keepers first to let them know you are looking for some beating , if you don't know any then look in the Yellow pages for the address of your nearest estate and then send a letter with all your details to the Head Gamekeeper c/o  xxxxxxxx Estate , if you can go at short notice in mid week then so much the better , leave your dog at home until you have been a few times and you know if your dog is steady enough when a lot of shooting is going on and game are taking off at short distance , once you are in there ( team ) you will find doors begin to open and it will be up to you to go through them to get on the next rung of the ladder , it might be a slow process but you will only get out of it what you put in it .  GOOD LUCK      MM

Hi there - I’m based on the derby / notts border so can reach notts derby and Leicestershire with easy ! 

I’ve contacted a few of the head keepers with some good results . Thanks for the advice as this has really helped ! Much appreciated! 

RB