28g cleaning rod

Captain jack

I bought a load of shotgun cleaning kit from an auction a few years ago and I’ve taken what I need from it 

I think I might still have 28g phosphor bronze and mop new I’ll try and check today but I’m not sure where they are

They are standard (Bisley/Parker Hale etc) screw threads so if you have any rod it’ll probably work but I also have some rods

I have found the box with the bag that’s full of cleaning kit.

I have emptied the bag onto my desk and checked all the sealed and burst blister packets (thanks Bisley).

I did find a 28g mop and I also found a burst blister packet with a phosphor bronze brush that is smaller than the 20g sealed brushes - so although I can’t say 100% I am 99% sure that’s a 28g brush.

I then put all the jags and brushes and mops and other stuff away and went to take a picture for you and realised I’d put them back in the bag - as it turned out right at the bottom! DOH!

IMG_7540.jpeg.8d7f92f94407352ca6101aa37b844e92.jpeg

By the way I do have a bunch of .22 .410 and various other calibres including 12g and rifle/pistol calibre some with male some with female if there’s something particular that you want let me know I’ll have a look 

D

I even have some 4G phosphor bronze brushes!!