Browning ultra XS Pro Crown 12g

pux

30 minutes ago, Scully said:

Be aware that if you find one, and such things are important to you, that not all are steel shot proofed. 

Thanks scully , I was under the impression that the XS PROS including the The crown are! Better do some more home work! 

1 hour ago, chesterse said:

There are several on Guntrader!

Had a look at a couple, some are overpriced and another had dings all over it. 

4 minutes ago, pux said:

Thanks scully , I was under the impression that the XS PROS including the The crown are! Better do some more home work! 

Nephews Crown wasn’t. It was brand new and supplied with a bright yellow sticker on the barrels stating ‘lead only’. 

4 hours ago, Scully said:

It doesn’t affect their capability of course, just their resale value. Nephew had his Teagued and proofed for HP steel at a cost of about 600 quid. 

Teague to the rescue, I think if I’m going to be spending near £5k for a gun I would like it to be HP proofed. Happy new year scully 🙌🏻

9 hours ago, pux said:

Teague to the rescue, I think if I’m going to be spending near £5k for a gun I would like it to be HP proofed. Happy new year scully 🙌🏻

And to you too. 
They may all be steel proofed now. 🤷‍♂️

Just something to be aware of. 

All XS Pro Crowns are HP steel shot proofed it was the original 525 ‘The Crowns’ in F/C (1/2&1/2) that weren’t.

Is it the wood or the engraving that attracts you to the XS Pro Crown? I have an XS Pro with absolutely incredible woodwork

60B1382D-5243-4100-A23A-C6C996469BBB.jpeg

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Miroku Matt said:

All XS Pro Crowns are HP steel shot proofed it was the original 525 ‘The Crowns’ in F/C (1/2&1/2) that weren’t.

Is it the wood or the engraving that attracts you to the XS Pro Crown? I have an XS Pro with absolutely incredible woodwork

60B1382D-5243-4100-A23A-C6C996469BBB.jpeg

Hi Matt, 

that is beautiful wood on yours! I already have an ultra xs pro…I originally wanted the crown version but missed out. So trying again. 

IMG_1597.jpeg

Edited by pux