recomend a rifle

dickybird

a cometa fenix 400s :good: .

i cant fault this gun , its got lovely wood , nice trigger , short and light and will group i hole at 40yards , and is cheaper than all the rest .

i have relubed it mind and it shoots very sweet , with a nice thud.

i think it cost £189-ish

worth a look

Get a good second hand, break barrel springer. They are bomb proof and cheep to buy. my choices would be :-

1. Fenwerkbau sport 127 (you should get a good one for about £120, they are light fabulously built and super accurate, the only downside is the stock could be a bit more loveable).

2. Weihrauch 95, more modern and lighter than the hw80, plenty going so shop around, it's got the best trigger of any springer and is very tuneable. :good:

3. BSA supersport, accurate, light and well made. However not quite the same as the last two, but it will be cheeper.

If none of these take your fancy, have a look at hw77s , 80s and 57s, air arms tx200 and bsa lightning.

There isn't much **** on the market these days, as long as you avoid chinease stuff(smk). :lol:

Hope this helps.

2nd hand bsa lightning£100, if you dont like the recoil spring change to theoben gas ram £30-40, then be cheaky and ask bsa if they will sell you a tactical stock which im sure they will but dont know what they would charg..try to give the tx200 a miss expesially if your small as they are heafty same as hw 97...lightnings are verry light and bomb proof...used pcp, id look for a s200 maybe scope £180-200 there was 1 on here £200 with good scope..you will have to buy a pump which you could pick up used £40-50.. you cant go wrong with a lightning and i mean a standard not a xl but id say pcp purely on accuracy and getting a 2nd pellet out if you need..you would get much better answers if you named your budget and dont be imbarressed if its small, weve all been there..do not make the mistake of a smk :good: ...what is your budget :blush:

If I were you I'd go for a Brocock Hunter, I sold one afew days ago to a guy down south for £250 which I think is an average price considering he was getting it second hand. I sold it along with A.G.S. mildot scope, mounts, Brocock stirrup pump, Butler Creek sling and Brocock silencer. Everything you need to get you out hunting. Powerful and accurate enough to take out rabbits at 40 yards, very light so you can carry it around for hours, bolt action was really easy to use and in my opinion it's probably one of the best budget PCP rifles on the market.