Collectable Knives.

CaptC

Two clasp knives neither with makers names. 
Top knife in photo has WD arrow and 93 on the blade. Typical Naval Service issue. Condition is very good. £25 posted
Below is a slimmer version of the above knife (I think it’s a better version) again in good condition. The side plates are rather nice and unmarked. No markings £20 posted

Rare Rogers of Sheffield “Ranger” I XL pocket knife. Complete with tooth picks. Blade is clean with no signs of wear. The side plates are a bit worn but still show their markings. £40 posted (these knives can sell for a lot more!) 

A Wright & Son Ltd Sheffield sheath knife with rigging tool (?) Leather sheath stamped Made in England (some marks but ok) Hardwood scales (handle) in excellent condition. Blade has scratches that should polish out. 
On the  reverse of blade is E. C. I. Jennings who might have owned it at some time? Blade measures a tad over 4” and is 8.5” overall. 
The spike is 8.25” long. The point has a purpose made flat edge. 
£40 posted (SOLD) 

Hunting knife - The blade has a name but I cannot read it. There is a number which might be 4375815. It’s certainly English made. Blade is 4” long and it’s 8” overall. Leather purpose made sheath. 
Hardwood scales (handle) no marks. 
Blade lightly scratched but again it will polish out. £20 posted 

Chinese gem - Stainless steel sheath knife. Blade marked CHINA STAINLESS. It’s a copy of your traditional English sheath knife. Leather rings and alloy furniture. Blade is 6” long and 10”’long overall. If it didn’t have it’s Chinese Stainless you wouldn’t know it wasn’t British £12 posted

I hope there is something here to interest PW’s - Many thanks and a Happy New Year to all  

PLEASE NOTE OVER 18’s ONLY!!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg