Shooting in Oxfordshire

browning525shooter

Hello All

I live near Thame in Oxfordshire on a farm/estate, there is much good game shooting to be had as well as some excellent pigeon flight lines that lucky for me pass right over my estate :):) B) .

I was wondering if any members of pigeonwatch lived and shot anywhere near me, and if so maybe we can arrange something that would hopefully involve filling many bags with birds and a lot of spent cartridges :lol::P

If anyone is interested and lives close by please reply to this thread.

Happy shooting everybody!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Hello All

I live near Thame in Oxfordshire on a farm/estate, there is much good game shooting to be had as well as some excellent pigeon flight lines that lucky for me pass right over my estate :lol::lol::lol: .

I was wondering if any members of pigeonwatch lived and shot anywhere near me, and if so maybe we can arrange something that would hopefully involve filling many bags with birds and a lot of spent cartridges :welcomeani::welcomeani:

If anyone is interested and lives close by please reply to this thread.

Happy shooting everybody!!!

Hello, I live in Wallingford and am interested in your kind offer.

I have FAC air through to .243 and DSC1 and do a bit of vermin shooting around Thame and Witney. If you like to meet up and share a shoot please do PM me.

:lol:

• 7 months later...

I live in Longwick, and grew up in the area.

I have been shooting clays for a while and want to up my game, I am also just about to get a Hungarian Vizsla which are excellent drivers, pointers and retrievers and would love the chance to get it out in the field.

The dog will not be ready for a few months but I am keen to get out shooting and get a taste for it.

Let me know if you are interested and we can meet up for a chat.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all - I know Browning525 started this thread a while back, but if the offer's still open I'd like to throw my hat in the ring as I live in Sydenham just outside Thame.

I have been shooting clays for a few years but am new to pigeon shooting and would jump at the chance to meet up.