Newbie 'Pinkie'

Calamity Jane

Stop Stop!!enough of this creeping round this new bird, hey tuts, come up to kingsley moor this Sunday and be put in your girly place!!! WELL are you up for it babes??? if not, get in the kitchen and knock us blokes up something to EAT,!! :lol::lol:;):good:

What is all this .................if not, get in the kitchen and knock us blokes up something to EAT ...... bizarre talk, do you not think I have better things to do than cook for men!!! Anyhow you so would not want to eat anything that I create!

PS where is the Midlands...... :good: LOL

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

font="Lucida Console"]Thank U to everyone for a very warm welcome.

It is good to have a laugh and a joke. I look forward to many intellectual meaningful conversations and discussions (am I on the right forum :good: ). It is also good to hear from other girlies as it one of the only sports that us girls can be on equal terms with a man - although I like to think I am better!

Good to hear from you all.

PS. I make a **** coffee and Tea, do not like cooking or shopping........ well not gun shops, ebay, internet........

Calam :lol: [/font][/color]

LOOK DONT YOU BE FUNNY WITH US BLOKES! Ha Ha Ha, I will be the first to bite the bullet! (AND YOUR BUM) ITS A BIG JOB BUT SOMEONES GOT TO DO IT !! JEEZE< HELP ME SOMEONE. !! Come on up toodles this Sunday and have a laugh!! :good:

LOOK DONT YOU BE FUNNY WITH US BLOKES! Ha Ha Ha, I will be the first to bite the bullet! (AND YOUR BUM) ITS A BIG JOB BUT SOMEONES GOT TO DO IT !! JEEZE< HELP ME SOMEONE. !! Come on up toodles this Sunday and have a laugh!! :good:

TOODLES what sort of terminology is that? It reminds me of a poodle!

Quick Question = is that you in your Avatar - if so nice hood.

Also do you own a Beretta? If so do you matching accessories..... :good:

Look babes, your history came before you, Wow thats a first, Oops Ive said it again!! Toodles baby , if you want to play with the grown ups then come up here to the midlands this sunday and show us what you,ve got!! Lets see what you have to offer , Come and shoot at Kingsley moor nr, Cheadle, Staffs I am not sure you would beat me,-- unless you are wearing a blindfold or something, or shooting blanks etc, Oh **** youve got me falling under your spell!! HELP, HELP ME, SOMEONE

Thats very kind of you berettaman1, but firstly, I'm spoken for, and secondly, you keep spelling my name wrong!

But hey, nice to feel wanted. :good:

PS. If that IS you in your Avatar, I had a ruby like that once! :good:

You Berk, I was at all times responding to Calamity Jane.

Thats very kind of you berettaman1, but firstly, I'm spoken for, and secondly, you keep spelling my name wrong!

PS. If that IS you in your Avatar, I had a ruby like that once! :lol:

It's easy to say that now! :good:

PS. If that IS you in your Avatar, I had a ruby like that once! ;)

It's easy to say that now! :lol:

OOH Toddles you bitch :good::lol:

PS. If that IS you in your Avatar, I had a ruby like that once! ;)

It's easy to say that now! :lol:

OOH Toddles you bitch :good::lol:

Wanna change your tune now you've seen the hag?

Guest The Outlaw

Just been putting add on for second hand Cynergy and heard the laughter.

Just seen the pic.

**** if she was that bad I would have palmed her of on Berrettaman 1 :good:

Tony

Jeeze , with a clock like that what the **** she doing on this site? I think we will be mostly snuggling up to our wives untill she takes up tennis, Phew, what a lucky escape for us all . :lol:

LOL - you don't appreciate the looks then - this is on a good day!

I hate tennis so looks like you have to put up with the boat! What happended to the old china about having a good personality! :good: looks arn't everything you know! Watch out I might dig out the picture taken with my Scrim Net....... :good: