DPM Para Smock.

mr who?

I have for sale a DPM Para smock. Anyone of a certain vintage will remember these as a "Must" have item, much sort after and getting hard to find these days. A classic iconic design, really well thought out, designed and made. Super hard wearing and comfortable to wear for long periods.

In 190cm chest and 112cm chest, which works out around XL/XXL. I'm 5'10'' and 16 stone and it fits me fine, with enough room to get a fleece or thin puffa jacket under if required. In almost as new condition, no marks, rips, tears or repairs. All buttons, poppers and zips in perfect condition. Comes as it should with woolen cuffs and rear flap.

Pretty sure it's never been worn as it still has the new "Stiffness" of a brand new item, only selling as I already have another.

Selling for what I paid for it, £50, and I'll include recorded postage out to the buyer for that price. Photos and further information available on request. 

Many thanks for reading guys.

Andy.       

Hi Kingstevo.

And many thanks for the reply mate, more than happy to provide as many photos as anyone wants, but would have to be via text or WhatsApp if that's okay?

If anyone wants to see some photos, please feel free to PM me on here guys.

All the very best fellas.

Andy.